Monday, May 28, 2012

Pictures to tell our story

Ok, to say I have been busy lately is a serious understatement.  I want to keep up with my blog but after working all day, getting kids homework done, supper and cleaning done, blogging gets put on the back burner.  I know my life may not seem as exciting as other blogs I read but we are busy.  I am just going to put some pictures to share of what has been going on lately.
M dressed up on rock star day at his preschool.
Having a good time on a nearby playground.
E dressed up for '80's day at school.
This is my good looking M at my brother's wedding.
E and my new sister-in-law, Nikki.
The whole wedding party.  Very beautiful wedding!
My brother & M.
My dad dancing with the kids.
The kids with their own lemonade stand.  It was a cute idea but when you live 1/2 mile off the road you don't have alot of business.  They are so funny with the things they come up with.
Camping in the front yard.
M loves turtles.  Everytime we find one in the yard he wants to keep it.  Here is his turtle he named Walter.  He cried when he had to put him back where he was found. Sweet, sweet boy.
Went with E on field trip to Tuttle State Forest.
M graduated from preschool. Can not believe he is going to kindergarten in August.  My baby is growing up!
Well, hope the pictures show a little of what we have been up to.  We went on our first youth retreat last weekend and had a lot of fun but also got to see God at work which was what a retreat is all about. We have our pool open now so we are a popular place to come right now.  We are only popular in the summer. Lol!  Also, Michael has reconnected with his half sisters and their mom.  We are meeting everyone in a couple weeks and I cannot wait to meet them all.  We met Tammy, Michael's former step mother about a month ago and she is a precious, godly lady.  I loved her as soon as I met her and I know I will love his sisters too. Can't wait to see them!  Well, will try to blog sooner next time.

3 comments:

  1. You are a busy family! It's more important to be enjoying your family than it is to blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. You are so doing it right. Family comes first and then blogging. We are all at different seasons in our lives and blogging will be different for each one of us. Keep on blogging when you can.
    Love when you sing at church. You have such a beautiful voice. Whatever song you sing, God uses you to bless me.

    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!! They all tell a story!! I too have a hard time keeping up my blog.. I have the best intentions.....lol!

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete