Monday, March 21, 2011

Dates with My Kids

Last week M was out of school on Thursday and Friday.  On Thursday, he got a day with his daddy to himself.  They went and got a happy meal and just had fun being boys.  They played all day outside I think.  M was counting down the days to be with his daddy.  So sweet!  M is happiest when Michael is off work and can play "A-Team" with him.  He is obsessed with the A-Team!  I am talking about the old A-Team with Mr. T.  He loves it and he cracks me up.

On Friday, I took the day off to spend with M.  After we took E to school, we headed for breakfast at Chick-fil-A. Yay!  I grabbed my camera to take a picture of M eating breakfast to show on here of our day and my camera battery was dead.  So, no pictures to share.  After breakfast, we went and got my tires rotated and then headed to the science center.  Yay!  And better yet, it was free cause everyone gets in free on Fridays!  We had a great time!  We came home and spent the rest of the day outside in the beautiful weather we have been having!  It was nice to have the day off of work to spend with just him.

E has been wanting some alone time with me so on Saturday, M stayed with my parents while we went to do something together for a few hours.  Guess what she wanted to do?!  Yes, the science center!  So, we went to the science center and had a great time other than the fact that I sneezed my head off the entire time because of allergies.  She chose to eat at Bojangles.  She thinks they have the best fries.  We had a great time together and it was nice just to be able to focus on her.  She has been acting out alot lately for attention at home so she needed some 1 on 1 attention.

I hope to start doing this individualized time with the kids more often.  It was alot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment