Thursday, February 24, 2011

Barlow Girl

Last Friday night, I took E and two of my nieces to see Barlow Girl at a local church in our area, which is also where M goes to school.  We had a great time!
 It was packed but we were able to get great seats.  We got on the front row of the raised section so we were above everyone on the floor.
My friend Janet and her daughter also joined us.
We had a great time!  We all met at Zaxby's for a bite to eat before the concert.  Once we got to the concert we had to wait in line till the doors opened and got our seats.  The Barlow Girls are a great Christian Rock group consisting of 3 sisters.  They did an awesome job and had a great message.  They read out of 1 Peter 2:9 talking about our we personally are a chosen generation and how we all have a job we are suppose to be doing for the Lord.  Sometimes I get so busy with life that I tend to push God out.  Their message was convicting to me.  I DO want to serve God and be in His will in my life.  I don't know exactly what He wants me to do.  Maybe my role is just to be a mom and wife and serve my family and show His love to them.  I don't know but I do know that if I seek Him, He will show me the paths I should take in my life.
I had an awesome time with my nieces.  They are growing up so fast.  R is already a teenager.  This time is precious and I enjoyed spending time with them.  I hope to be able to do more things with them to show them how much I love them.  Great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment