Saturday, May 21, 2011

Time to Catch Up!

I have the best of intentions when it comes to blogging but I am just too busy sometimes so today I am going to try to catch up on everything that has been going on around here lately.  Let's start at Easter!
Here is a pic of my kiddos after church on Easter Sunday.
We went to Easter Sunrise Service and then went to spend time with my family.  We went to my brother's new place in Mooresville.  The kids enjoyed a week off after Easter for their spring break.  They spent time with grandparents and went fishing with their daddy.  I was working all week though but I know they enjoyed spending time with everyone.

When M got back to school, he had a Trike-a-Thon to raise money for his school. 
He had alot of fun and I was able to leave work for a little bit to see him ride through all of the courses.
M with his medal at the Trike-a-thon
Ok, next was my little brother, Tyler's, prom.
Very handsome!  I think he had a great time!  I have to brag on him a little.  He is graduating in 3 weeks and is going to UNC-Wilmington this fall.  He found out this week he has been accepted into the honors program there!  We are so proud!  

Other things that have went on lately is we celebrated my grandmother's 82nd birthday, went to a family reunion and E went to her first sleepover with friends from school.  She had a blast! 

Now that I think I have everyone up to date, I will try to keep up with things.  We have lots coming up!  M's last day of school is this Thursday and E will be out 2 weeks later.  We have programs, dance recitals and graduation and celebrations to go to.  Lots to do but excited about it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment