Monday, June 6, 2011

Stay at Home Mom...

This week I am a full-time stay at home mom and loving it!  I took this week off because of lots of things going on.  E had to be at LR at 3:40 today after school for her dance dress rehearsal because her recital is tomorrow night!  Lots of things are going on this week but they are exciting things.  I knew if I put working into the mix then I would be so stressed out and wouldn't enjoy all of the memory making going on.
Tomorrow, I am going to do a craft with E's class for a teacher gift and me and M are planning on eating lunch with her too.  Of course, the recital is tomorrow night. (I will have pics later this week)  Adorable costume.  Wednesday, I have to run by work to go over some new AR software.  The girl is coming up from SC so it is my only chance.  Then I am off to have lunch with a friend I haven't seen in probably 2 years.  So excited to see you Shelley!!!

Thursday is Awards Day in the morning and an ice cream social in the afternoon.  Finally, Friday is the last day of school!!!  To celebrate, 3 of E's friends are coming home with her to have a swim party!! I think this is the first time she has had friends over from school.  She is growing up!!

Oh, I think I forgot to mention one of the biggest events going on in our family this week.  My little brother Tyler is graduating Saturday morning.  That is also why I am off of work.  After graduation, my house is hosting a HUGE party for family and friends and there is alot to get done.  I stained furniture this morning that is around our pool.

Like I said lots of things going on but they are good things and I am going to enjoy every minute of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment