Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hunting with Daddy!

For those of you with hunters in your house, you know that it is that time of the year again.  E and M are so into wanting to hunt with their daddy.  I don't think they are ready for deer hunting(plus I am a little scared of that), but last week started dove season.  I know, doesn't sound too exciting but to Michael, E and M it is a HUGE deal!  So, on Labor Day, Michael took the kids hunting for dove.
Here are my hunters!  Yes, E and M both have a dove in their hand after their daddy shot them.  They had so much fun and if you are wondering, they did have dove for supper.  Me, no!  I had a turkey sandwich! Ha!

I am so thankful to have a husband that loves to involve his children in things that he is interested in.  He is such a great daddy and I am so thankful for him!  I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment