Friday, December 10, 2010

Busy with a Capital B

Wow!  I haven't posted in over a week!  I have to say life is a little busy right now.  M's birthday is Sunday but we had his party last weekend. (will post pics soon)  This week has been busy too.  Between our crazy work schedules, kids activities and church activities we are going about 100 mph.  Last night we were coming home from Christmas play dress rehearsal and Michael said "We have got to slow down!"  He is right!  The holidays are always busy too with get togethers and Christmas parties but I don't want to be so busy that I miss the entire reason of Christmas.  I have felt very defeated by Satan lately and yesterday I felt almost overcome but thanks to some of the greatest friends in the world, they lead me back to Him.  Thank you for your words and I love you all!

So tonight me and the kids are at home.  We are going to clean the house but we are going to try to slow down.  I know there are things we have to do but our family isn't going to suffer and our holiday isn't going to fly by.  We are going to focus on Christ more.  As Michael told me last night, " Our kids are only small for a short time".   I don't want life to be so full of schedules, stress and frustration but full of memories together that will last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment