Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Celebrations

We had a wonderful Christmas!  We started celebrating on Thursday with Michael's family.
They got lots of stuff!  They both got beanbag chairs.  E got DS games, clothes, money and the most beautiful bag my niece made her.  M got a flying Buzz Lightyear, basketball goal for his room door, games, CD player and money.

We went to my parents on Christmas Eve for lunch with my aunt and uncle and my grandmother.  We enjoyed a wonderful lunch together.  I love spending time with them.

On Christmas Eve night, I'm not sure if me or the kids were more excited about Christmas.  We don't really buy much for the adults in our family. We just focus on the kids.  I couldn't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning.

On Christmas morning the kids got a Wii together and lots of other things.  M got his bow and arrow he wanted which he calls a "barrow" and E got Just Dance for the Wii.  Then we headed to my parents house for Christmas breakfast. As we were leaving to go, it started to SNOW!!  A White Christmas has never happened here is over 60 years!
Of course, M and E got plenty at mawmaw and pawpaw's.  M got a guitar and lots of other things.  They  got so much stuff I couldn't keep track of everything.  We loved watching their excitement and it was great being with everyone on Christmas morning.  We went home afterwards to play the Wii!!!  Michael has video of me dancing to "Cotton-Eye Joe" but we won't be sharing it. Ha!

It was a wonderful Christmas!  It was very relaxing with the snow.  We went out that night and played a little in the snow.
I love, love, love being with my family.  They are the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment