Thursday, December 2, 2010

Home with my Little Man

M woke up this morning at 4am throwing up!  Michael was working and I am a germ freak when it comes to stuff like that so I was up washing, cleaning and disinfecting till it was time to take E to school.  I, of course, stayed home from work.   Fortunately, he only got sick that one time and I pray that is the only time and no one else will get sick. He has slept alot today though so his little body is fighting something away.  His class is passing around a stomach bug and I have been praying since yesterday when I found out, that God would keep our family healthy because we have a BIG birthday party this weekend!  M's birthday is next Sunday the 12th but because of Michael having to work that weekend and we have our Christmas play at church that weekend, we are having him a party this weekend.  This is actually his first big birthday party because his birthday kind of gets caught in the rush of Christmas and I promised him that this year he would have a party with other kids.  We are going to have a cowboy party!  Pray we all stay healthy!!!

In other news, some of you have emailed me about my mother-in-law's husband who is waiting on a kidney and pancreas transplant.  On Monday afternoon, they got a call from Duke.  They went to Duke and they were getting the organs from out of state so they had to wait for a while.  The doctors had them getting prepped and ready for the surgery when they got a call that the donor kidneys had failed and they couldn't do the transplant.  I know they were real discouraged but I know God's perfect timing is always perfect and He will make sure that the right donor organs will get to Aaron when the time is right.  I know the waiting is the hard thing.  Keep them in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment