Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Letters

Dear E,

I had so much fun with you this weekend.  We went to the Barlow Girl concert with your cousins on Friday and then went snow tubing the next day.  Boy, you are exhausted!  I guess that is why after we went out to eat with friends after church tonight you were asleep on the sofa in 2 minutes.  We did have fun though and it was nice spending time with just you.  This week you also found out your school is doing a talent show and you are all excited to do something with your friends. You have also talked non-stop about the awesome new playground your school just got.  So happy and yes, we will take you to school one day so you can show it to us all.  I am sorry you have to go to school tomorrow to make up a snow day but I hope you have a great day!  I love you!

Dear M,

This week you were excited about Valentines Day but you have missed Mrs. Drum at school terribly.  She has been on a mission trip in the Philippines all week but she will be back on Tuesday.  You have become so obsessed with watching the old "A-Team" shows on TV.  You love it and play outside like you are on the A-Team. You crack me up!  Instead of cartoons you would much rather watch Mr. T or B.A. on the A-Team.  You are all boy!  Tomorrow you are out of school and mommy took the day off work so it is your day.  I can't wait to spend some alone time with you!  I love you!

Dear Michael,

Do I say this every week?!  You worked alot this past week and I hate you were not able to go tubing with us BUT this week you don't have to work patrol at all.  Yay!!!!  You have school to go to but you will be home every night with us.   I am SOOOOO excited.  It will spoil us to have you here so much!  I can't wait to have you here!!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment