Friday, February 4, 2011

Zumba!!

OK, to keep up with my goal of getting in shape this year, I started taking Zumba classes.  My sweet, sweet boss bought us a membership to a local gym back in October of last year and I went 2 times.  Pathetic isn't it?  Well I noticed on their class schedule that they had Zumba 3 times a week and I will probably be able to make most of them.  Fortunately they have child watch some of those times if Michael is working or I can't get a sitter.  So last night I went and thought I was going to collapse by the end.  Oh my goodness!  I know I am out of shape but I never realized how bad.  So today I was sooooooo happy the kids were both on a 3 hour delay because I don't think my body could move at 6am.  I actually am getting more sore as the day goes on BUT I feel better!  I can't wait to go again in the morning (if I can get out of bed). Ha!

1 comment:

  1. ohmygoodness..
    Zumba is a hard one to tackle!,but i know you will do great
    hang in there!

    rita

    ReplyDelete