Thursday, November 10, 2011

Last Year of Single Digits!

Last week E celebrated her 9th birthday!  I cannot believe it!  Where does the time go?!  This year we let E have a friend over for the night and her cousins came over for cookie cake and ice cream.
We were glad they could come over to celebrate.  I am so sad but they are moving to Virginia.  Their dad has gotten a new job and they are moving after the holidays.  I know it is normal for lots of people to be away from family but I am having a hard time with my nieces and nephew being so far away. (Another post) But E had a great time!
Yes, that is a nutcracker!  She was so excited to get a $4 policeman nutcracker from the dollar store.  She begged for it.  Simple enough!  Of course, she got lots of other gifts and had so much fun all night long with her BFF.  Happy Birthday Sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment