Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why a 4 year old should never touch your iPhone!!!

Saturday night, I was sitting doing some banking online and noticed a $100 charge on our credit card.  I texted Michael, who was working, and he said it wasn't him so I kind of panicked thinking someone had stolen my ID.  I called the 24 hour number with our bank and the gentleman on the other end informed me there were 2 $50 charges on our card from Apple for iTunes apps. What?!  Are you kidding me?!!  I knew right then that my little M had done something.  He loves to play Angry Birds and I had just downloaded Duck Hunt on my phone.  He had been playing Duck Hunt and now I realize how easy it was for him just to hit an option (which he had no clue, he can't read yet) and we are charged for unlimited bullets for him to shoot ducks!! Ha!

So now I am battling to get the charge off.  My bank can't help me so the battle is with Apple.  I pray they take it off but needless to say, no kids are allowed to use the phone anymore.  You live and learn!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my!! We will def have to keep phones away from K!! HE can read and he has asked for my credit card number before when he was online!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! When I was little I called the 1-900 Smurfs line. My parents were livid with all of the phone charges I racked up! I hope you are able to get it removed!

    ReplyDelete