Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Boy, do I owe someone an apology!!!!

Last month, I posted about little M charging $100 worth of bullets on my credit card for a game on my phone.  Boy was I wrong!  It never showed up under my iTunes and last week I got charged another $100 and last week more charges from other places. So guess what??? I owe my little man a big apology.  Instead of him charging on my credit card so innocently, my number has been stolen.  Yes, stolen!  I am getting charges from all over and yes I am a little panicked but I pray my bank can work it all out.  M, I am soooo sorry.  I love you!! You can play Angry Birds on my phone all you want now!!

1 comment:

  1. oh no!!! Bless your heart! I hope you get everything worked out. Our # was stolen several years ago and I was so paranoid I wouldn't use my debit card for months!!

    ReplyDelete