Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tractor + Car Hood = FUN!!

Ok, so it has been 2 weeks since it snowed but I wanted to post some pictures of us sledding.  Yes, the title of the post is right.  When you live where there is alot of land you can have some serious fun in the snow!
We try the plastic sleds but they don't work too well,

so Michael got innovative.  He found an old car hood and hooked it to the back of his tractor.
We have a blast!  Michael drives us all around.  We have fields all around our house so we sled all around.  M got tired of the snow spraying in his face so he decided to drive the tractor with his daddy so it was just us girls sledding most of the time.
I have to admit I am tired of the snow but I am so glad that we have had some good snows here this year, especially on Christmas Day!  We had a blast!


3 comments:

  1. A car hood? Yes, that IS innovative. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to ride on the hood.. I need to live close to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!.. we did the car hood when i was little!
    lots of FuN.. maybe you will get to do that again real soon. (think snow)
    have a great day
    Rita

    ReplyDelete