Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Letters

lettersbutton.png

Dear E,
This week you didn't feel good.  You fought a really bad cold.  I told you one day that you should stay home and get some rest instead of going to school and you cried.  I made sure you were not running a fever in any way and sent you to school but I made your daddy pick you up early because I hated the thought of you not feeling well at school.  You have fought hard and seem to be back to your normal self.  I am so proud that you love school that much and don't want to miss anything.  You are a trooper!  I am so proud of the 4 you made on your writing test at school.  You are so smart!  I know sometimes we have our disagreements but I want you to know that I love you very much and am so proud to be your mom!


Dear M,
You had a great week at school!  You were so proud to finally get your school sweatshirt to wear to school.  You have such a personality.  I still don't know how it seems everyone knows your name at your school.  Even the high school kids know who you are!
I love all the hugs and kisses you give me.  You crack me up at some of the things you say, like when you tell me that "you love me like a bra".  Where in the world did that come from?  I don't know, you truly say what you think!  You are precious!  I love you!


Dear Michael,
This has been one more busy week.  You have worked ALOT!  That is an understatement.  Thank you for working so hard for our family and thank you for keeping me calm when I don't think I can handle anymore in life.  You keep me focused on what is important and I love you for that.  I may not always seem appreciative at the time but I am.  Hopefully this week I will see you a little more!  I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Samantha. I'm so glad you joined in. You have a the sweetest children. I get so stressed out when Eric travels (which has been a little less lately), so know I am praying for you and Michael's schedule. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete