Monday, September 27, 2010

Busy but Good Weekend!

This weekend was a busy one!  Fortunately, Michael was off of work and we always love it when he is with us.  We had family night on Friday night and made ICE CREAM SUNDAES!  Yum!
Then the kids and Michael went swimming! Yes it is late September but it has been hot.  I chose to hold the towels and wrap up kids when they decided it was too cold.

Saturday I went to the gym.  Yes, the gym!  My boss has been gracious enough to buy us a membership to a local gym.  I really enjoyed it and worked muscles I never knew I had. Ha! Can't wait to get in a routine of going.  This was just my intro to how to work all the machines so I worked them all! Whew!

Saturday evening Michael and I dropped the kids off at their cousins and went to a beautiful outdoor wedding for one of his friends at work.  It was very nice and got finished just in time!  A storm came up as we started eating the reception dinner.  Michael and I got to dance for the first time ever at this wedding!  That's pretty sad! We'll be married 13 years in November and that is the first time we have danced.  That shows how often we go to fancy events like that! So glad we finally got to dance and we got a good picture of just the two of us made.  Usually our pictures are one of us with the kids and the other taking the picture but never a picture with just us!  So happy!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, caring, Godly husband!  I love him sooo much!

Sunday, we had 2 great services at church.  I sang last night at our Sing Praise Service.  I was so nervous but think I did OK.  I only sing to Him!  He gave me the strength and peace I needed to get through the song.  All Praise and Glory goes to Him!  Well, gotta go get E to dance! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment