Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The End of a Fantastic Summer!


Well, Labor Day was yesterday and so I guess that signals the official end of summer.  I thought I would share a few pictures of our family throughout the summer.  I have to say it is sad to see summer go but Fall is my absolute favorite season of the year.  I don't know but the air just seems crisper and I just love the colors on the trees.  Check out the summer pics!
I would post more but I still have the dinosaur of internet DIAL UP and it took me an hour to just do these.  We hear rumor DSL is coming soon.  Please Lord!  All these pictures are from the beach.  Hope you all had a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. That last one should be framed ... well, all of them should be. Have I told you I love it that you're blogging? :)

    ReplyDelete