Friday, September 3, 2010

Here We Go- My First Post!

E on second day of school waiting on bus.
Well, to catch everyone up on what is going on in our house, we are back in school.  E just started her 2nd grade year (wow! hard to believe) last week.  She loves her teacher and is making new friends.  This year she is in a class where she has never been in class with any of the girls before so she is having to get out of her comfort zone and get to  know new people.  I am glad.  I want her to know as many people as she can at school.  She will be with them for 10 more years. My prayer is that she makes a true friend this year that she will be friends with for a very long time.  I know I met some of my good friends in school around this age and we are still friends to this day.  We may not see each other often but when we see each other it is like no time has passed.  We are blessed to be in a great school district.  I love her school and I pray that things stay the way they are.

M and E on M's first day of school.
Now M has begun going to preschool at a  Christian private school near my work.  He loves it and loves Mrs. Drum.  He is learning so much.  I am amazed at the things he tells me each day.  He is growing up so fast.

I am now working alot more.  I enjoy what I do and work for a great boss.  She is very understanding and works with my schedule so I can try to be at as many things I can for the kids.  I have always worked part time since E was born but I have had to start working more.  I am thankful though.  God has allowed everything to fall into place at just the right time and has always taken care of us.

Michael is still loving his job of "protecting and serving" the people.  His schedule and mine sometimes cause us to pass each other and not see each other as much as we would like but we make the most of our time when we are together as a family.  We are so thankful for how God is working and blessing in our lives.

Today we enjoyed the afternoon. Once we got home from school and work, we got in our swimsuits and jumped in the pool.  We love swimming together and it is great being able to do that anytime at home.  We blew bubbles and ended our fun with popsicles.  We have a pretty exciting weekend planned.  I will post more soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You uploaded pictures. I love it. You are going to love keeping a log of what your kids are doing. I can't wait to read more. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad that you are blogging... it will be fun to keep up with ya and your cute kiddos! looks like the first day of school went well... my kids are loving school too! keep sending out the pictures

    ReplyDelete