Thursday, October 14, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Do you ever feel like you never sit down and relax?  That is how I have felt this week.  Michael is working alot this week and so I am having to do alot of stuff on my own.  Every night this week there has been something and I haven't gotten home till almost 9:00.  So glad tonight we were able to stick around the house but Michael is working off duty so he isn't here till later.

I have been struggling for the past several months with heart flutters.  I have noticed that they have been getting worse so I made an appointment with the doctor for next week.  I always get concerned because my dad has had heart issues and had a triple bypass last year.  Scared us all!  I feel inside though that it has alot to do with anxiety.  I have always been a nervous person.  I worry about everything and I try to plan things out that I have no control over.  Does anybody understand?  Some people tell me it could be thyroid issues too but in my gut I think it is nerves.  I try to give all my issues to God but I am human and struggle daily with that.   My prayer though is that it is something so simple as anxiety.  I can handle that better than something actually being wrong with my heart.  I have so much to be thankful for.  I know that my life is in His hands and He will take care of me.

1 comment:

  1. That's the story of my life right now. We're super busy, Eric is gone all week, next week and I'm running on empty. My heart is doing the same thing. It always does which is a sign to slow down. Also, to lay off the chocolate ;) Hang in there! It's bound to get better!

    ReplyDelete