Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Family Fall Festival!

Saturday, we went to my parents house and had a family fall festival with my brothers and my mom and dad.  My brother Matt's fiance, Nikki, came up with the whole idea and planned most of it.  She is like the sister I never had!  We had lots of fun!  We played games, ate hotdogs, carved pumpkins and had a bonfire.  We made smores and just had fun together as a family.  It was a great time and of all times I completely forgot my camera so my soon to be sis-in-law is going to send pics soon that I can post.

I did though take my camera out to take a picture before I left to go of the giant cookie me and the kids made that looked like a pumpkin pie but it is just a giant sugar cookies with icing on top.
It was a hit and our 1st Annual Family Fall Festival was a hit too!  We just started a new tradition I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment