Sunday, November 14, 2010

Celebration Time!

This coming Friday is my birthday but I started celebrating this weekend.  Why not!  Michael was working this weekend so me and the kids went out with my mother-in-law on Friday to eat a very good meal at Carraba's Yummy!  Then we went shopping and ended the night at Krispy Kreme!

Saturday, E had a birthday party to attend during the day but that night I had a girls night planned with some of my friends at church!  We ate good and had a great time.  They were so sweet to get me and Liz a giant birthday cookie to celebrate both of our birthdays.  I am not sure what happened but while we were having a great time at a friends home I started feeling like a cotton mouth and my mouth and throat were hurting.  I thought at first it was my sinuses until I noticed the whelps coming up on my legs.  I obviously had an allergic reaction to something I came in contact with.  Not sure what, but it scared me.  The girls gave me some medicine and sent me home.  Fortunately it calmed down but I have felt pretty lousy all day today.  At least it is over with.  Thank you to all my friends who were there with me on Saturday night.  I had a great time!  Thank you so much for making me a part of your fellowship.  It means alot!  I love you all!

Of course, I will celebrate this whole week too!  Tomorrow is a very special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment