Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's Hard to Believe!

Tyler and E swimming this summer.
Today is my little brother, Tyler's, 18th birthday!  I can't believe he has gotten that old.  I was 15 when he was born.  Actually, rumor has it that my mom took me on my birthday to get my driving permit and I guess my driving caused her to go into labor 2 weeks early.  Not really but it kind of makes you think?!

Tyler was born the day after my 15th birthday and we have celebrated our birthdays as a family together ever since.  Tyler is a super guy!  He is smart, outgoing and pretty handsome if I must say myself.  We are all very proud of him.  He jokes and says he is the perfect child that is fulfilling everyone's dreams.  He jokes but he is doing a great job!  I do know that when he leaves for college next year it is going to be hard on all of us.  He has brought so much joy to our family and not to be able to have him here all the time will be different but I know he will do great and be successful in anything he does.  Hope you have a great day Tyler!  We all love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment