Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Whole Lot Of Stuff!

I haven't blogged lately because I am just soo busy.  I did though want to show you my little trick or treaters!  We had a fall festival at E's school on Saturday and after that I took the kids trick or treating just to their grandparents houses.  With Halloween on a Sunday, we decided to go out on Saturday because we wanted to be at church on Sunday night.
Dorothy and Buzz Lightyear


There has been alot going on.  My uncle found out Friday that he has stage 4 prostate cancer.  He has some other scans this week to see if that is the only place it is at.  We are praying that is it and that his cancer can be treated.  Please keep him in your prayers!

My sweet E is getting ready to turn 8.  So hard to believe!  Her actual birthday is Thursday but because of Michael's work schedule we celebrated her birthday tonight as a family.  We had her favorite for supper - Steak!  She has expensive taste!  We also had a giant cookie cake!  Yum!  She got her presents from us but I know there will be more from others later in the week and I think her daddy has a surprise for her.  Lots planned for the weekend!  Will post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment