Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday E!

Happy Birthday E!  It is so hard to believe you are 8 years old now!  You are such a beautiful little girl, inside and out.  You are so caring for others and love your family dearly.  I love you so much!  I hope you know that you are so precious to us all!  I know you are excited that you don't have to ride in a booster seat anymore.  I don't know if I am ready for that yet.  I would like to keep you little as long as I can.  Have a great day today! Share all those good cookies with your friends! I know we celebrated as a family because of daddy's work schedule the other night but there are more surprises to come!  You also have an exciting weekend planned.  Your friend A is coming over to spend the night Friday and we are going to get nails done and are going to have lots of fun!  Enjoy your day!  I love you!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment