Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary Babe!

Today, Michael and I are celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary!  It has been a great 13 years.  We were just kids when we got married.  We have been blessed so much by the Lord and are so thankful for our He has blessed us!

Michael,

I love you!  It is so hard to believe it has been 13 years!  I know I can drive you crazy sometimes but thanks for always being there for me and our family.  Thank you for being such a hard working provider for our family.  I know sometimes I complain because of your crazy schedule but I am so thankful for how hard you work to provide for us.  Thank you for being the wonderful father to our children that you are.  You have taught me so much in our marriage.  You have taught me not to fear and to trust in the Lord!  You are my best friend! I love spending time with you!  I love you so much! Happy Anniversary Babe!

1 comment: