Friday, November 26, 2010

My Thankful List!

1.   I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy family.  I have the most amazing family and I love to be with them.  I know our work schedules keep us apart some but when we are all together I am my happiest!
2.   I am thankful for my parents who raised me in a christian home.  When I was a teenager, I thought they were too strict but now as an adult I am thankful.  They kept me from alot of temptations that I wasn't old enough to handle.
3.   I am thankful for my brothers.  We love to pick on each other and give each other a hard time but we love to spend time together.  I am also thankful my little brother, Tyler, got his acceptance letter into college on his birthday!
4.   I am thankful for my in-laws.  My mother-in-law helps me out alot.  Her husband is awaiting a kidney and pancreas transplant but she tries to help with the kids whenever she is available.  I am thankful for Michael's brother, Robert's family.  He and his wife Dana are very special and have blessed us with 3 nieces and 1 nephew who are precious to us.
5.   I am thankful for my soon to be sister-in-law, Nikki.  She is like the sister I never had.  I am so excited for her to officially be a part of the family.
6.   I am thankful for all my friends who support me in so many ways.  They will never know the impact they have made in my life.
7.  I am thankful for mine and Michael's jobs.  The Lord provides for us greatly and we are so appreciative.
8.  I am thankful for our home and the land the Lord has blessed us with.  We are not wealthy but we have been sooo blessed by the Lord.
9.  I am thankful for my kid's schools.  E loves her school and does great!  She is reading 2 or 3 grade levels above her own.  M loves his school and is learning so much to where when he starts kindergarten he will be well advanced for his age.  I am thankful for their teachers also.  They are both loving women and they love my children and that means the world to me.
10.  I am thankful for my church.  Michael and I changed to a different church about 2 years ago and it was one of the hardest decisions we have ever made.  It was also one of the best ones!  Our pastors are the greatest and I have grown to love the people and have made some awesome friendships.

God has blessed us so much!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. loved reading your blog!
    and as for #10 .. We are blessed and Thankful to have you and your family at our church. You have a beautiful family with a sweet sweet spirit.(what a blessing), It is also a blessing to know that you share your love for the Lord with those that may not know HIM!.
    in love,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete